- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage the development, implementation, and maintenance of the ICC HSE management system in compliance with local statutory and corporate requirements through the establishment of the supporting HSE organization, processes, procedures, and tools.
- Manage functional interfaces with ICC corporate HSE and Environmental Management departments.
- Develop programs to promote Zero Incident Mindset.
- Develop, implement and communicate all HSE strategies, programs and processes.
- Provide leadership on HSE matters to all project personnel.
- Establish and implement an environmental monitoring program throughout all phases of the project.
- Prepare and maintain work plans and budgets for HSE function.
- Develop and implement ICC- HSE training program.
- Develop and implement ICC contractor and supplier HSE strategies including contractor selection, audit, and surveillance programs.
- Ensure all construction activities are carried out safely.
- Track and report HSE performance metrics, including all leading and lagging indicators.
- Conduct incident investigation/root cause analysis.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Inertia is a prominent real estate company that provides high quality, modern homes in different parts of Egypt. We have been established since 2007 and have been growing in status ever since. As a subsidiary of the Inertia Holding Group, along with Inertia Construction and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Inertia Egypt