- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Assist Q.A Section Head in all aspects of supervision of department and employees.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations.
- Promote conformance to GMP's regulations.
- Receiving, distributing Toll Manufacturing documents and implementing all Toll Manufacturing requirements.
- Determine weighing of Toll Manufacturing for filling on daily basis according to the filling plan.
- Follow up the daily plan and issuing the required batch record
- Calculate loss percent of Toll Manufacturing production (filling & mixing).
- Prepare annual review for Toll Manufacturing products.
- Determine KPIs and submitted to Toll Manufacturing on monthly basis.
- Coordinate with toll manufacturing department about the pending issues of Toll Manufacturing.
- Reviewing the COA of Toll Manufacturing finished product before releasing to on the system.
- Receiving the weekly MOH inspection report & fulfill all MOH requirements as requested.
- Receiving method of analysis, specification & mixing method of all Products & distributing it.
- Issuing the Batch Record for filling & manufacturing (updating, issuing new one for new products).
- Receiving copy of MOH files of each product from new product department.
- Receiving change control documents & distributing it to assigned departments.
- Conducting regular internal audit for different department.
- Ensure the implementation of HSE regulation.
4 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Eva Cosmetics is one of the leading Egyptian personal care manufacturers and distributors. With over 100 years of experience under the belt of its founding entity, Armanious Group, It has become the source of over 20 of the most popular cosmetic brands and is an essential part...
See all Careers and Jobs at EVA Cosmetics