- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
Document controller is required in a leading company specialized in construction management.
Ensure Document Management consistency across all Projects, rigorously, maintaining control and trace-ability of the documentation from Project initiation throughout completion.
- Implement and maintain document control processes and procedures
- Develop and maintain the Document Management System
- Manage all flows of documents either in electronic form or on paper support
- Ensure Document Management accordingly to established procedures or standards (documents numbering, formats, issuance, review, dispatch, recording and archiving)
- Maintain and manage electronic and hard copy documents as required
- Process incoming documentation (registration in the DMS, internal distribution, archiving)
- Process outgoing documentation (transmit to Client and Suppliers/3rd parties)
- Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are distributed internally and externally (Clients and Suppliers)
- Ensure control and coordination of projects documentation and data
- Ensure all drawings/documentation are correctly identified, distributed and filed/stored
- General document control activities such as photocopying, scanning, analysis of suppliers documents compliance with Project standards regarding numbering and all others aspect related to document quality.
- Assistance in the preparation collation and issue of reports and registers as may be required
- Communicate and liaise with Project Teams, Suppliers/3rd parties to agree standards, systems, efficient flow of documentation, handover and close-out of Project activity to ensure consistency in document control as required.
- Monitor technical documents review and approval in accordance with agreed schedule
- Monitoring of documentation progress in cooperation with the project planner
- Produce internal and external (Clients and Suppliers) over-due reports
- Ensuring the use of standardized forms and templates
- Set-up Projects folders and facilitate Project communication process
- Establish and maintain the Master Document Register in cooperation with the Project team
- Collate, produce and submit QA Documentation for Clients
About this Company
ProCoor is coordination & management system specially designed by engineering and construction professionals for the construction industry, ProCoor was established in 2001 by an experienced team of entrepreneurs.
See all Careers and Jobs at Procoor