- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for Cash flow, balance sheets, daily records, financial reports, payments and receivables, Invoices settlement and collection.
- Collect payments (cash or checks) from the Sales& marketing Representatives or customers on a daily basis.
- Responsible for banking transactions, including (bank balance and outgoing checks and follow-up, etc).
- Responsible for issuance of invoices for companies upon request.
- Revise the commission sheets of sales representatives.
- Reporting & Analysis of financial data.Summarize financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.Processing payroll calculations in terms of netting or grossing salaries and processing incentives and / or deductions.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
The league is the cornerstone of a syndicate for marketers in Egypt and the Middle-East. With the region becoming a highly volatile market, the creativity of marketers and their savviness in the business world is standing out as one of the most highly valued and demanded skills in the marketplace.
See all Careers and Jobs at The Marketers League