- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commission available driven by growth and lowered acquisition costs
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Are you a rock star looking for a Silicon Valley style startup to advance your career? Founded in 2016, joigifts.com is the leading technology startup with a unique offering in the USD2B online gifting market in the Middle East. We are the only regional online gifting player with operations spanning Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, Ajman in the UAE and Riyadh, Jeddah, Medina, Dammam, Al Khobar in Saudi. We plan to rapidly expand in the region in 2018. We have venture capital funding, lofty goals, and big plans for future as part of our holding company Enhance Digital.
As a Digital Marketing Manager
- You will be responsible for aggressively driving our online customer acquisition strategy and managing a significant marketing budget.
- This position, reporting directly to the CMO, will develop customer acquisition through a variety of channels including SEM, PPC, SEO, ASO, affiliates, retargeting, display, email, and social.
- This person will have ownership over the development, implementation, and execution of marketing campaigns across all of these channels, and will be responsible for identifying new channels for growth.
- Furthermore, this position is for finding “growth hacks” online and offline through creativity and researching best practices from around the world.
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Prior Agency experience is helpful but not necessary. The ideal candidate will have relevant hands-on experience driving customer acquisition at a successful startup for more than 4 years with a significant portion in the MENA region.
Candidates should be highly competent, results-oriented, have exceptional communications skills, a proven track record of success, and be solid team players. If you are sleepy and are not full of creative ideas and cannot implement them with rigorous analytical capability, this job is NOT for you.
- Energy and Attitude: Extremely high-energy, unbelievably driven, proactive, self-starter looking to have major business impact through sales; almost always positive with can-do attitude infecting the team with the same
- Work Experience: 4+ years in digital marketing startups with track record of explosive growth driven by SEO and SEM and growth hacks
- Tools: In-depth knowledge of marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Google Tag Manager, Braze, etc. that allow posting of ads and measuring customer behavior; continuously keeping up to date with the latest online marketing technologies is a must
- Communication Skills: Highly capable and efficient communicator in written and spoken English (Arabic a plus) with ability to work with remote teams using tools such as Slack
- Problem Solving: High analytical and process-driven with the ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically; quick with numbers and an overall math genius
- Team Work and Leadership: Able to work side-by-side with a broad range of functions and levels; ability to lead client decision makers and advise them on their gifting needs
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher
About this Company
Enhance Digital is a Dubai-based innovative, venture-backed, Silicon Valley style technology business holding company that builds leading online businesses for the Middle East and Africa that enhance the lives of their users. Enhance currently wholly owns Middle East’s leading...
See all Careers and Jobs at enhance