- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job Main purpose:
- To manage the company’s property portfolio
- To mange daily operation in Property – Maintenance ,
- Refurbishment -and fit out of new premises and new company projects
- Plans the company’s projects with the projects Manager
- Ensures meeting targets dates of scheduled projects.
- Ensures problem solving of any work impediments.
- Ensures smooth hand over of any new project to the Maintenance department.
- Participate with Business Development manager in preparing new projects feasibility studies.
- Supervises the Projects Manager in liaising with appointed consultants.
- Ensures the proper development and approval of scheme and the organization of production of specifications / Bill of quantities as well as all necessary information to obtain tenders.
- Ensures that all preventive Maintenance programs prepared by the Maintenance Manager are implemented as
- Ensure that all needed repairs are done on time.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Hospitality/Hotels
About this Company
La Poire is a privately owned Egyptian company which was conceived and developed as part of the Pico Group, one of the most diverse and highly successful consortia in Egypt and the Middle East. Established in 1974, Pico now operates companies across a wide range of industries...
See all Careers and Jobs at La Poire