- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit Share and Allowances
About the Job
- Provide the highest level of technical sufficiency within the Structural Engineering Section, including the identification and promotion of innovative and practical design solutions.
- Assume technical and administrative responsibility for the preparation of quality plans, scheme programs, estimates, assessments and design work, contract documents, tender invitation and tender assessments.
- Design calculations and cost estimating information as required by changes, Resolve problems of ambiguity during Drafting of Shop Drawings.
- Operate computer-aided drafting (Auto-CAD) equipment or conventional drafting station to produce designs, and working drawings of caravans and prefabricated buildings.
- Review detailed working drawings, designs, models and schemes.
- Set procedures and instructions to be followed, according to design specifications and quantity of required materials.
- Review dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to lists of materials.
- Liaise with other designers, including architects, to agree on safe designs and their fit with the concept of the steel structure.
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Engineering Services
About this Company
Ever since its establishment in 1977, the Industrial Engineering Company for Construction and Development (ICON), has been the pioneer leaders in providing all steel-sheets related industries in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Industrial Engineering Company for Construction and Development (ICON)
The company owns and operates several factories where it ensures...