- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, 5% commission on net sales
About the Job
- Coordinate all Air Import/Export Freight activities, including quotation, booking, documentation, data entry, Shipment tracking and tracing, billing, arranging deliveries, among others responsibilities.
- Issue bills and invoice to clients and agent and organize documentations and properly keep all shopping records.
- Communicate on a daily basis with airlines, vendors, truckers, customers, warehouse contact, sales representatives and overseas offices.
- Verify weights and dimensions of cargo.
- Advise clients concerning: terms of delivery & payment, Air insurance, Air Services, transport alternatives, etc.
- Provide Sales lead for Sales Manager.
- Follow up quotation with the clients.
- Maintenance of CRM system, input clients date , keep update.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain