- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical, Social Insurance, Incentive
About the Job
- Arranging appointments with doctors and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling
- Making presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts
- Reaching and exceeding annual sales targets
- Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables. This may involve working with the area sales team or discussing future targets with the area sales manager.
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector;
- Staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
0 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
With close to 20 years' experience in providing quality healthcare solutions in Egypt, UAE, Sudan, Lybia ...Shaarani Group now operates out of 5 countries with affiliates in the USA, Japan, France, Korea & Germany. Our healthcare products and services range from basic...
See all Careers and Jobs at Surgitech