- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 6,000 EGP per month, Commissions and Bonuses
About the Job
Reporting directly to the Company’s CEO, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service.
- Prepare and analyze food and beverage costs on a weekly basis and recommend alternatives to improve costs.
- Assist in the monthly food and beverage inventories count and extension.
- Establish and maintain a database for food and beverage inventory stock including up-to-date pricing.
- Ensure proper storage and issuance of all food and beverage items.
- Establish and maintain a cost allocation transfer system for food and beverage supplies to the various departments. Summarize these transactions for each financial period close.
- Cost all food and beverage items and where practical, input these costs into the Material Control system and generate monthly potential food and beverage cost of sales.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Floating on the Nile right in the heart of Zamalek, the Blue Nile Boat is one of Cairo's favourite entertainment hubs. Featuring some of the city's best restaurants, bars, clubs, lounges and more, there's always something new to experience... day and nigh
See all Careers and Jobs at Blue Nile