Qualification & Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in computer science
- 5+ years of experience in the same field
- Excellent command of the English language
- Strong knowledge of mobile development technologies across all platforms (iOS, Android, and Windows)
- Experience with integration with different web services, mainly RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of real-time communication technologies and vector graphics is a plus
- Strong knowledge of software development principals, such as unit testing, continuous integration, automated functional testing, SOLID principals, dependency injection
Job Behavioral Competencies:
- Very good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Time and stress management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Analytical thinking skills
About this Company
Nagwa is an educational technology startup with offices in Windsor, UK and Cairo, Egypt. We have over 300 staff members who are working on creating digital educational products for students.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nagwa
Our mission is to educate the world.
Our vision is to be a...