- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a World Class UI/UX Developer to work.
- If you think you are creative and passionate about making things look good and love sharing ideas and likes to be part of a collaborative team within a growing international team, then this is the role for you.
- Maintain a good standard of coding and adhere to the same conventions as the rest of the team.
- Leave code better than you found it (and fully commented)
- Test your code, be it client or server-side.
- Ability to perform effectively to tight deadlines, work well both independently and as part of a team.
- A proactive attitude to problem solving and an understanding of the role of development in a creative environment.
- Be willing to work in a research capacity – to find and test and critically review open-source frameworks and technologies.
- Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback.
About this Company
Here at KickStartInteractive, we have a highly experienced team of consultants and members of the staff that are able to provide a range of services at the highest possible quality that we can offer. We work to help our customers to assess and overcome any technology related...
See all Careers and Jobs at Kick Start Interactive