- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Provision of IT infrastructure services including desktop applications local and wide areas network and IT telecommunications.
- Development and implementation on new systems configure and monitor routers and firewall configuration.
- Responsible for data and applications backup, testing and manage disaster recovery plans.
- IT budget-IT hardware and software maintenance and developing and maintain the IT security policy.
- Manage the hosting of all web applications and provide remote connectivity to outside users.
- Exchange 2007 Administration ISA server 2006 Administration GFI web monitor Administration - VPN VoIP -3CX system windows server 2008 active directory windows server 2003 active directory windows 7 professional Symantec end point protection ISA firewall GFI web monitor Oracle 9i Microsoft SQL server Microsoft Exchange 2007.
- Design and implement infrastructure (AD,DNS,DHCP,GPO,MS Exchange, ISA) for 12 independent sites configure and administering group policy, DNS and DHCP install and configure severance systems with DVR Cam.
- Administering and troubleshooting LAN and Wan Network.
- Configuring and administering group policy, DNS and DHCP
- Maintain systems back up supervising staff and general office work interlinking and communication with all departments of the company.
- Helpdesk support all users ISA firewall WAN & LANS
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
The Group was established since 1975 with Egyptian Qatari capital operating in various fields of investment aiming at setting up a variety of leading projects and various activities in different countries respecting the different social values and cultures.
See all Careers and Jobs at Almoez Holding Group