- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Incentives, Step-up, Spot Awards, etc are performance driven subject to evaluation against role's set KPI's
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
About the Company:
- Multicare for Pharmaceutical Industries is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age disability, or other characteristics protected by prevailing regulations, practice or customs/traditions.
- Multicare is a well-established Pharmaceutical Company with diversified scope in both manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products, supplements, cosmetics and medical devices.
- Multicare has +15 years of prominent existence in the local market and has almost 35 products marketed and more to come through the pipelines. Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries is the manufacturing facility of Pharmacare for Trading Agency, which located at the Industrial Zone – New Cairo and its HQ at Maadi. We are one of the fast growing
- Pharmaceutical Companies in the market which has strong ambition and aspiration to be one of the key players not only in Egypt but also within the region.
- Our international alliances are effective in different countries, including Saudi Arabia, United Arab of Emirates, India and New Zealand with future aspiration to extend more business associations and affiliations in near future to further markets.
- We are currently seeking to hire a professional caliber as Business Unit Manager as per the following details:
- Location : Maadi HQ
- Reporting: Corporate Executive Officer
- Grade: F01/F04
- Successfully manage the Business Unit towards profit by maximizing the sales and margin revenue, through the management of the sales & marketing teams. Sets, evaluates and achieves sales objectives and marketing strategies according to Multicare's overall objectives and policies
A.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The primary responsibility for this position is to provide leadership and direction for day-to-day operations of the assigned Business Unit
- Formulate, coordinate and realize the commercial objectives, as well as the strategic and operational marketing and sales activities, as part of the business plan, in order to meet the organization’s objectives regarding market positioning, sales, market share and efficiency in the short, medium and long term
- Monitor execution of the plans for the products mix and cycle making corrective decisions as appropriate to rectify any identified gaps in business and products priorities
- Create/maintain a working environment that stimulates and motivates and employees; providing direction to employee and promoting a good mutual communication and team work
- Develop team members to ensure succession and talent management is effective in place to secure business continuity and employee satisfaction/motivation
- Plan, execute and monitor effectively potential new product launches, being the leading individual
- Lead the strategy and implementation for the relevant Product range having commercial product line responsibility for the relevant Products
- Maximize sales in a changing market environment, where multiple stakeholders are important and employs an integrated approach towards all stakeholders
- Fully develop and drive company products strategy through a brand team approach and a strong cross-functional execution of tactical activities
- Hold accountability and responsibility for allocated financial planning (Financial Plan, Focus/Update, Forecast, Expenditures, A & P , etc)
- Deliver sales and margin goals for the Business Unit.while ensuring all expenses within budgets
- Recruitment, development and management of the sales and marketing teams within the Business Unit
- Delivering all strategic goals and impact goals relevant to the assigned business
- Identifying, analyzing and implementing business development opportunities for the Business Unit.
- Co-ordinate new product development processes for introduction of new product into the unit via Launch Excellence initiatives
- Proactively encourage Team Members to ensure timely and high quality execution of the complete planning process
- Ensure optimum resources allocation versus brick and territory potential
More than 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
- Experience at sound MNC is highly desired.
- At least 8 years of successful, in-depth sales and marketing experience gained within the pharmaceutical industry, with a focus on establishing new business and launching of new products
- Relevant Sales experience as a representative and Regional/National Sales Manager
- Marketing experience as a Brand, Senior Brand Manager or Marketing Manager
- Proven dual Sales and Marketing dual management capabilities
- Experience of financial planning in a large organization i.e. Plan and update preparation
- Ability of initiating and completing strategic projects that add to the bottom line.
- Ability to prioritize activities, to make difficult decisions to ensure efficient use of resources and address critical issues impacting the business
- Pharma Sales or Marketing Management experience including product launch success
- Knowledge of the Brand and the healthcare and pharmaceutical environment
- Understanding of external stakeholder environment and market access issues
- In depth insights into key customer groups
Education Requirements :
- A degree in Pharmacy, Medicine or Vet Medicine (life-Science Degree) , plus degree level or equivalent in a business related subject. Marketing qualification would be beneficial ( e.g. CIM, MBA, etc)
D.Competencies and Behaviors:
- Indisputable leadership capabilities
- Strategic thinking and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Track record of achievements in previous roles with unmatched sense of accountability and business commitments
- Ability to foresee upcoming challenges or obstacles and proactively set measures to minimize possible impact on running business
- Business development experience is a definite plus
What we offer:
- We do not only offer a competitive remuneration but also a culture that is driven by sense of accountability and commitment where talents can find their career pathway stepping into senior roles and responsibilities.
- With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground.
- We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
About this Company
Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age disability, or other characteristics protected by...
See all Careers and Jobs at Multicare