- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Plan and coordinate the international shipment of goods
- Negotiate with shippers, agents and vendors
- Dealing with customers
- Responsible for hiring, training and supervision of staff.
- Analyze and monitor the current global markets and prepare a business plan to identify and develop new sales opportunities for the export of Mamiba’s products
- Make sure to achieve the target set for sales
- Supervise a team of customer service representatives and logistics coordinators
- Keep track of invoices and prepare reports to expedite the billing process.
- Ensure that shipments are in compliance with the laws and regulations governing the export industry.
- Study market competitors
- Handling daily Export procedures
- Opening new export markets and attending exhibitions.
- Developing strategic sales & marketing plans maintaining reliable export markets & clients’ portfolios
- Monitoring and supervising export activities and providing guidance and direction on an on-going basis
- Directing efforts in implementing sales and marketing plans to maximize profitability
- Participating in developing yearly operating budgets and export sales plans.
- Managing staff as well as participating in setting measurable objectives and KPIs for the Dept.
- Consistent evaluation of market conditions and trends.
- Ensuring that customer satisfaction is met and that all customer complaints are handled promptly and appropriately.
- Continuous assessment and evaluation of the performance of the operation and staff in the department.
- Coordinating with the marketing department through providing the in-depth view to the market and primary researches to get to most suitable marketing practices for each market.
- Providing advices and recommendations to the R&D and Product Innovation Department with the key modifications and latest production trends that have to be applied to cope with market needs.
- Integrating effectively with the export pricing committee through providing reliable feedbacks about market reaction to prices and preparing the necessary market profiling for price sensitive and quality sensitive markets.
- Maintaining up-to-date market audits and competition analysis with reliable Competitive Profile Matrices (CPMs).
- Developing the yearly plan of the international fairs.
- Reviewing and approving the export documents to assure its compliance with the terms agreed upon.
- Supervising the logistics executives to insure perfect compliance and timely deliveries while maintaining reliable relationships with the transportation and shipping suppliers.
- Supervising and maintaining communications with other third parties that enhance the export activities; i.e. IMC, Export Development Fund and other subsidizing entities.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Mamiba is the leading Hotel amenities manufacturer and supplier in Egypt, established since 2006. Ever since the beginning of our operation, we strive to provide only the best quality products to our clients. We now serve 60% of the 5 star hotels in the Middle East and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mamiba