- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare and manage overall schedule integrating work breakdown structure using scheduling software.
- Coordinate schedule from multiple contractors and incorporate the information gathered from the overall project schedule.
- Prepare cost estimation and schedule chart plan considering all in puts (manpower, equipment's and materials) availability, production and construction sequences.
- Conduct the schedule monthly progress update for the purpose of distributing information to all concerned departments
- Evaluate allocation of resources and provide recommendations to maintain required progress.
- Analyze gaps between the planned and actual progress and highlight the areas of projects.
- Perform probabilistic analysis of completion dates and potential alternatives. Present risk-based analysis of most likely completion and expected deviation range.
- Liaises with all team leaders and/or members to communicate required completion dates and interface between functional team/operational team and project team.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
The Group was established since 1975 with Egyptian Qatari capital operating in various fields of investment aiming at setting up a variety of leading projects and various activities in different countries respecting the different social values and cultures.
See all Careers and Jobs at Almoez Holding Group