- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical, Life & Social Insurance , Transportation allowances
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Supervise and manage site, overseeing all aspects of site works, to include; carrying out safety inductions; controlling quality of work.
- Ensure that all works carried out are undertaken within current codes of practice and that works are at the required standards.
- Check that all materials used, including those used by sub-contractors, are compliant with technical and quality specifications.
- Keep photographic survey of all site operations and works and forward to the office via line manager.
- Maintain and track deliveries, ensure that stock and materials are deployed properly, off load/check all deliveries to relevant storage facilities, and manage stock issue, adhering at all times to operational needs and with due regard for health, safety and security.
- Work closely with the Contracts Manager to plan the project effectively, by ensuring that the project requirements, specification, design drawings, health and safety proposals are all read, understood and agreed, and that a project program is in place.
- Set up an emergency plan and general site facilities for the project, ensuring that these are in line with the health and safety proposal.
- Form and maintain the storage facilities and manage stock planning so that stock, materials, plant and tools are organized to meet the timescales for the project.
- Form a secure site, including access and egress.
- Formulate a material schedule for the project, including take off from issued drawings and specifications, and produce requisitions as far ahead of program periods as possible to enable best prices to be obtained by the Purchasing Department.
- Produce a labor schedule in conjunction with line manager and project surveyor to ensure sub-contractors packages are placed in time to meet the program.
- Maintain the schedule and track progress, keeping records on file and copying weekly records to line manager/ office.
- Provide first aid facilities, ensuring there is a first aid area (kept clear), first aid stocks/facilities are kept clear
- Ensure safety to public, site visitors and staff on site at all times, ensuring that preventative measures are taken, including personal protection, following safety instructions and following all aspects of the health and safety proposal for the site.
- Maintain security of completed works, perimeter barriers, stored materials and plant, at all times during the project
- Any additional tasks that might be necessary for easier work flow, within the main frame of the job’s specialty.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Energy and Utilities Engineering Services
About this Company
Egypro FME is a professional Egyptian company subsidiary from Wadi Degla Real Estate Company owned by Wadi Degla Holding, working in the field of facility and energy management, offering a wide scope of facility services for the entire property sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Egypro FME