- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
12,000 to 14,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Understand the project(s) specific cost procedures and carry out all work in accordance with it.
- Study and understand all relevant project documents relating to cost management.
- Producing regular cost reports and advising management of any forecast cost overruns as soon as possible to allow corrective actions to be taken in a timely manner.
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress, etc
- Work with all relevant project personnel to ensure that cost control procedures are in place.
- Assist is setting up project(s) with Computerized Cost System upon agreed format.
- Highlighting cost areas of concern and suggesting areas of improvement.
- Maintaining comprehensive accessible registers of variations and change orders.
- Liaising with the all departments with regards to establishing monthly evaluation of work done, goods received and services rendered for invoice preparation and verification.
- Engineering and construction activities monitoring, progress measurement, trending and forecasting Cost at Completion.
- Ensure that all cost related work is in compliance with contract(s).
8 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Consulting Services
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment