- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
English, French, Portuguese
About the Job
Job ID: EMEA-CES-2815-PPL
Job Title: Corporate Event Specialist
Department: Event & Travel management, Marketing Department.
Company: Plus Plus Ltd. (Ads Plus, Seoegypt.com, Events-n-Travel, Creative Lives).
Industry: Business Travel & Event management, Outsourcing and Training.
Location: Cairo, Egypt.
Our company is looking for well-rounded event specialist with an entrepreneurial mind-set and a proven hands-on experience with start-up projects and expanding organizations. This position is the most experienced tour operator position involved in the day to day operations of the company.
Job Description Overview:
- This position is responsible for cooperating with ICT sector organizations by handling events from concept till delivery and going through the event phases starting from getting brief from clients to identify requirements, planning, preparing initial proposal, client acceptance, delivery, client feedback and sending the final report.
- Operate event logistics throughout Middle East and Africa.
- Develop strong account relationship based on understanding customer needs and exceeding customer expectations.
- Handle various aspects of accounts, including pricing, billing, and Service Provider issues.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters related to customers.
- Develop a trusted relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure successful delivery on time according to customer needs and objectives.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Monitor event activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulations, satisfaction of participants and resolution of any problem that arrives.
- Coordinate services for events such as accommodation and transportation for participants. Facilities, catering, special needs requirements.
- Inspect event facilities to ensure that they conform to customer requirements.
In return you'll be seeking:
- A company that is fast paced, demanding but where the work is rewarding.
- An opportunity to really 'make a difference' in the way in which the business services its customers and the community.
- A chance to work with diverse, passionate colleagues who have a wide range of skills and experiences.
- A work environment with people who like each other, promote each other and have a strong work ethic.
- Be rewarded for the work you do with a competitive salary and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, or any other status.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
We are a full service advertising agency and print house in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AdsPlus