- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Plan marketing and branding objectives.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about the company
- Ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Developing and managing marketing operating budgets.
- Planning and overseeing advertising and promotion activities including offline and online.
- Achieving satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Ensuring effective control of marketing results and taking corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Directing staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control marketing programs.
- Analyzing and controlling expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Reviewing and analyzing performances against programs, quotes, and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Overseeing and evaluating market research and adjusting marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitoring competitor products and marketing activities.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guiding preparation of marketing activity reports and presenting to executive management.
- Establishing and maintaining a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website/blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services
About this Company
Epsilon interiors is the leading middle-eastern firm in the fields of architecture and interior design, we offer comfortable, breathtaking and luxurious designs to express your lifestyle with uniqueness and a premium quality.
See all Careers and Jobs at Epsilon