- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Facilities & Maintenance Coordinator is an integral part of the club's management team, playing the key leadership role for daily operation, annual maintenance, janitorial and long-term health of all physical assets on club year round at Arena. This position is the key club contact for all regular and contracted maintenance, janitorial and housekeeping services.
- This position requires a highly motivated; self-starting entrepreneurial individual that has a combination of hands-on working knowledge of facility repair and the ability to keep focused on the longer-term priorities of managing a large asset. A key element to this position is a proven successful history of working with health and recreational facilities and relationship building skills as well as the ability to be educator and mentor.
- The Facilities & Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for overall facility management and maintenance that includes but not limited to building maintenance, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, garbage/ recycling management, janitorial, house keeping, painting, water and sewage management, lawn, CCTV surveillance, access control, elevators, water & steam pumps, and HVAC maintenance.
- In addition, the Facilities & Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for developing and implementing of a comprehensive preventative maintenance program, budget monitoring and planning, coordination and implementation weekly, monthly and seasonal job priorities.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Health, Wellness and Fitness Hospitality/Hotels Recreational Facilities and Services
About this Company
ARENA picked up where the rest of the fitness world left off; using well studied functional fitness techniques planned by some of the best trainers in the world, people from all walks of life can finally feel good, look good and live good.
See all Careers and Jobs at Arena Fitness Innovation
ARENA is affiliated with...