- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Graphic publishers use computer software to design page layouts for newspapers, books, brochures, and other items that are printed or put online.
- They collect the text, graphics, and other materials they will need and format them into a finished product.
- Import text and graphics into Graphic publishing software programs.
- Reviewing photos, editing and making necessary changes.
- Position artwork and text on the page layout.
- Select formatting properties, such as text size, column width, and spacing.
- Check proofs, or preliminary layouts, for errors and make corrections.
- Convert files for printing or websites.
0 to 1 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Publishing and Printing Translation and Localization
About this Company
eLocalize founded in 2004 has grown to be among the top five companies in the region, providing translation and localization services for Middle Eastern and African languages. It has specialized know-how and its comprehensive services include not only translation but...
See all Careers and Jobs at Elocalize