- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Shift Based
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
About the Job
The Production/ After Sales Support Assistant manages the tasks related to controlling data-entry, data-analysis, card-printing/processing information to ensure that the quality standards set by the clients are closely met, in terms of accuracy and turn-around time.
- Manage inclusion of new members into the client scheme and database system
- Perform data error-correction, member upgrade, member deletions and alteration of client database to meet client’s requirements
- Maintain high quality of card-printing to satisfy clients’ preset standards of service
- Issue periodic or daily report on performance
- Meet further complex requirements, such as designing, photo-editing…etc.
- Keep accurate records of the various activities for internal and external review.
- Monitor stock inventory of all materials required to print cards.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree only
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
Established in 1999, NEXtCARE specializes in providing complete health insurance management and administration services to healthcare payers including self-insured employers. Having regional presence with a global reach, NEXtCARE provides its clients with the perfect balance...
See all Careers and Jobs at NEXtCARE