- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Shift Based
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
About the Job
The Production/ After Sales Support Assistant manages the tasks related to controlling data-entry, data-analysis, card-printing/processing information to ensure that the quality standards set by the clients are closely met, in terms of accuracy and turn-around time.
- Manage inclusion of new members into the client scheme and database system
- Perform data error-correction, member upgrade, member deletions and alteration of client database to meet client’s requirements
- Maintain high quality of card-printing to satisfy clients’ preset standards of service
- Issue periodic or daily report on performance
- Meet further complex requirements, such as designing, photo-editing…etc.
- Keep accurate records of the various activities for internal and external review.
- Monitor stock inventory of all materials required to print cards.
About this Company
Established in 1999, NEXtCARE specializes in providing complete health insurance management and administration services to healthcare payers including self-insured employers. Having regional presence with a global reach, NEXtCARE provides its clients with the perfect balance...
See all Careers and Jobs at NEXtCARE