- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Requirements gathering, design, customization, test, integration and deployment of solutions for Network Operators.
- Work on multiple problems of diverse scope where refinement of design/requirements will be necessary & is expected to drive resolution of requirements and issues. This involves taking requirements from multiple sources, like customers and equipment vendors, plus planning and delivering the resultant project tasks and deliverables on time and to a high standard.
- Working onsite with customers as the primary technical contact and to interface with them constructively and professionally.
- Produce requirements and design specifications and test plans in the course of implementing solutions.
- Is a key member of a project team, contributes significantly to the success of the team and able to gain the co-operation of others.
- Take a leadership role as assigned by the Project Manager or Lead Engineer such as taking responsibility for delivery of a sub-project or project.
- Leading a design activity and taking responsibility for design and development of complex tasks.
- Liaise with the wider teams (Engineering, Product Management, Support etc) for issue resolution, new features and product enhancements.
- Demonstrate an organized, systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to designing, problem solving, coding and defect fixing.
- Continues to develop an appreciation of the wider field of telecommunication technology outside their own specialization and continues to develop a good broad understanding of computer system architecture, telecommunications technologies, telecommunications industry developments and trends.
- Some of the tasks involved are:
- Requirements gathering, agreeing the project requirements with the customer and documenting requirements.
- Designing the solution and writing the Functional Specifications using proposal and requirement documentation as input with minimal supervision.
- Solution customization as part of a wider team –implementation, coding and configuration to a high performance production standard
- Mentoring of junior engineers including code and documentation reviews.
- Subject matter expert for solution design and provide support to the team to resolve design issues.
- Create and review test plans and testing of solutions.
- On-site solution integration, customer acceptance testing and deployment.
- Trouble-shooting and issue resolution is a key aspect to this role.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Consulting Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
BBI-Consultancy is a service provider specialized OSS and BSS Services and Solution with a track record on providing end to end Data Management, Data warehousing and BI solution with in-depth hands-on expertise in large scale start-up and migration project with an end to end...
See all Careers and Jobs at BBI-Consultancy