- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Plans, organizes and controls personnel activities.
- Participates in formulating the recruitment, training, wages, employee consultation, and all personnel policies.
- Consults with employees on grievances and all personnel matters.
- Formulates personnel policy and internal regulations, to be implemented fairly and restrictively.
- Supervise the payroll and social insurance.
- Writes directives and advising departments managers of company policies regarding employees’ compensations and benefits.
- Prepares monthly personnel reports and manpower rolling forecast.
- Submits reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and high turnover.
- Coordinates the guard manpower with the operation manager on regular basis (the existing staff and the new requirements).
- Coordinates with the operation dept. in preparing and collecting the operation reports, such as time attendance records, terminations, new hiring, transfers and statistical records of performance data.
- Follows up the implementation of the top management’s decisions related to the personnel.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Security and Surveillance
About this Company
Securitas is a knowledge leader in security, which means that we know our customers and their markets, in order to understand their specific needs. Everywhere from small stores to airports, our 280,000 employees are making a difference. We have operations in 43 countries in...
See all Careers and Jobs at Securitas Egypt