- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 8,000 EGP per month, Compensation : to be discussed
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- CADCAMCIM’s Sales Executive will be responsible for promoting products and services to potentials and customers and negotiate contracts with the aim of maximizing profits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct market identification, highlight selling possibilities and evaluate customer and potentials needs;
- Establish new business and actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, outdoor meetings, networking, social media, workshops, events…
- Develop and maintain the existing business;
- Set- up meetings with potential clients and investigate their requirements and concerns;
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services;
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions, conferences, workshops…
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints;
- Aiming to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets;
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Use and update the CRM effectively with all appropriate data
- Follow up the payments
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Reporting to sales manager.
About this Company
CADCAMCIM began in 2000 based in Cairo, Egypt. From where started working as a value added reseller for SolidWorks in Egypt. 2003,CADCAMCIM expanded its coverage territory to the whole Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at CADCAMCIM
CADCAMCIM supplies the total integrated solutions for all the...