- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
A treasury accountant is one who monitors the cash flow of a company on a daily basis, making periodic analyss
- Ensure the coordination of the statutory audit, year in year out, and resolve all possible queries
- Ensure the efficient management of company’s bank accounts
- Maintain and manage all financial records, logs, spreadsheets, and registers
- Ensure the company’s banking operations; seeing to it that all funds are appropriately banked ensuring efficiency and returns
- Ensure conformity of company’ bank account with IFR Standards. Reconciling of bank statements against the GL, and clearing accounts assigned
- Provide inputs and advice to company. This could include recommending changes that will maximize revenue and profit
- Ensure tax regulations are in compliance with established standards
- Ensure the robust and efficient tax planning and filing with the relevant bodies
- See to it that the financial position of the company is well calculated daily
- Check and verify cash transactions; and also investigate and propose possible resolution for any discrepancies
- Responsible for interest and debt analysis, with provision of relevant information and report
- Take care of the cash management system of the company and their payment mechanism
- Responsible for following up on financial proceedings, and ensuring tasks are completed on schedule.
About this Company
The Market leader and industry benchmark for distribution of mobile technology products and services in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at I2 Egypt - Itsalat Int'l Co.