- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
We are looking for Software System Analyst who is able to design, deliver, and maintain high-quality systems solutions through analyzing the user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems upon the following responsibilities:
- Identifies business requirements limited by the project scope of work.
- Analyzing client's work processes and operations.
- Establishing the solution objectives and evaluating the internal system's functionality to identify gaps.
- Negotiates resolution of conflicting requirements across departments.
- Recommends business process redesign when applicable.
- Identifies high-level systems requirements.
- Collects & records all the requirements from the client, verify them with the client and document these requirements.
- Define the goals of the system and create flowcharts and diagrams describing logical operational steps of programs.
- Prepare detailed workflow diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation.
- Prepare conceptual database (ERD diagram).
- Prepare function hierarchy diagram (FHD).
- Developing system's use cases.
- Participating in verification tasks.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Consulting Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
Arab Calibers is an Egyptian shareholding company with headquarter in Cairo, Egypt and a commercial office in KSA. Arab Calibers is an IT Consulting, Training, Staffing and Professional Services firm. The Company has been founded by a group of knowledgeable and distinguished...
See all Careers and Jobs at Arab Calibers