- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Senior Graphic Designers live and breathe design, typography, color theory, and composition.
- They’re responsible for creating stunning visuals for both print and digital media.
- They work closely with art directors, creative content creators, and web developers, to translate marketing and brand strategies into comps that render beautifully in print and code.
- Take business needs and product requirements and transform them into user-focused and intuitive web, mobile, and product experiences.
- Strategize with account managers, web developers, and marketers to create UI mockups, user flows, social media designs and functional specs.
- Conduct user research and provide recommendations both in written and visual (wireframe) form.
- Develop prototypes that succinctly illustrate hierarchy and navigation.
- Test concepts, perform task and user analysis, and assist with user acceptance testing.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Internet/E-commerce Marketing and Advertising Online Media
About this Company
AWstreams is a full service digital agency that is specialized in social media management, as well as creating vibrant ideas, outstanding websites and creative concepts.
See all Careers and Jobs at AWstreams
As a leading technological service provider, the agency delivers a wide range of services...