- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
As a BMW Service Advisor, you’ll be at the forefront of the automotive industry, promoting the most innovative parts and accessories available on the market today and working with the latest in diagnostic technology in a state of the art environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Making appointments, processing repair orders, quotes and invoices.
- Providing customer support via the phone and face to face at the dealership
- Qualifying customer problems and logging them for technicians to review
- Ordering additional stock as required so approved repairs can occur without delay
- Ensuring customer approval for all remedial work to be carried out
- Promoting our range of vehicle parts and accessories
- Internal coordination of service work to adhere to commitments made to customers
- Estimating costs and time for work to be carries out, and maintaining customer contact to ensure smooth delivery of vehicle
- Accurately tracking hours available and hours sold in appointment diary.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Bavarian Auto Group is an International group of companies established in March 2003, when it was appointed as the sole assembler & importer of BMW and MINI in Egypt, with exclusive rights for import, assembly, distribution, sales and after-sales support of BMW & MINI products...
See all Careers and Jobs at Bavarian Auto Group