- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
We are looking for professional instructors with the following responsibilities:
- Develop the training materials with respect to the company's training methodologies.
- Conducts training programs and workshops
- Demonstrate a comprehensive and accurate knowledge of their field or discipline.
- Maintain the training materials and programs to ensure the training needs are met
- Work with Training management team to identify best practices.
- Design and Implement e-learning videos
- Observes trainees and answers their questions
- Administers written and practical exams to evaluate trainees' performance.
About this Company
Arab Calibers is an Egyptian shareholding company with headquarter in Cairo, Egypt and a commercial office in KSA. Arab Calibers is an IT Consulting, Training, Staffing and Professional Services firm. The Company has been founded by a group of knowledgeable and distinguished...
See all Careers and Jobs at Arab Calibers