- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
10,000 to 15,000 EGP per month, commission,bonus,social insurrance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Choose the most appropriate processes that achieve the overall strategy of the company.
- To create opportunities and diverse clients to achieve the competitive advantage of the company.
- Preparation of comprehensive detailed studies of projects whenever required to provide technical and financial offers to them or other projects.
- Preparing the shopdrawings and supplying the sites according to the schedule.
- Prepare the necessary designs for implementation either in the self-capacity or using consultants and communicate with them and follow-up delivery of designs and drawings required.
- Prepare an inventory for the works and create an inventory review system to ensure accuracy of the data. The head of the department will be responsible for the accuracy of the inventory data, including the As built design and inventory
- Technical description of raw materials / items and quantities of raw materials / items for all project activities / items.
- To approve samples of raw materials / items and to ensure that these samples are in place to deliver the raw materials / items on the basis thereof.
- Communicate with the customer to negotiate any business related to the contract or evaluation of the project.
- Review the extracts of subcontractors and the diary of equipment and labor in terms of the following:
- Quantities of executed works and ensuring compliance with actual works.
- Categories and their compatibility with the planned categories.
- Review and approve purchase orders in terms of:
- Proper description of materials / varieties.
- Quantities corresponding to design quantities.
- Identify the best suppliers after studying the bids and technical offers submitted and issuing the supply orders.
- Ensure that your order is not repeated.
- Preparing the department's archives in accordance with the work instructions issued in this regard.
- Follow-up preparation of monthly customer extracts and review.
- Contribute to the preparation of financial schedules for projects by providing the necessary technical information.
- Preparing subcontractor contracts and supplier contracts.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services
About this Company
Mena Country Contracting was founded in early 2009 . in a relatively short period mena country co. has captured a good portion of the market. because of its commitment to quality raw materials available and highly qualified team work ,
See all Careers and Jobs at Menacountry
Mena Country has ensured...