- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Incentives, Step-up, Spot Awards, etc are performance driven subject to evaluation against role's set KPI's
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
About the Company:
- Multicare for Pharmaceutical Industries is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age disability, or other characteristics protected by prevailing regulations, practice or customs/traditions.
- Multicare is a well-established Pharmaceutical Company with diversified scope in both manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products, supplements, cosmetics and medical devices. Multicare has 15 years of prominent existence in the local market and has almost 35 products marketed and more to come through the pipelines. Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries is the manufacturing facility of Pharmacare for Trading Agency, which located at the Industrial Zone – New Cairo and its HQ at Maadi. We are one of the fast growing Pharmaceutical Companies in the market which has strong ambition and aspiration to be one of the key players not only in Egypt but also within the region.
- Our international alliances are effective in different countries, including Saudi Arabia, United Arab of Emirates, India and New Zealand with future aspiration to extend more business associations and affiliations in near future to further markets.
We are currently seeking to high professional caliber to lead the Manufacturing Facility as per the following details:
- Designation : Plant Manager
- Location : Multicare For Pharmaceutical Industries Manufacturing Site - The Industrial Zone, 03rd Settlement, New Cairo ( Kattamia)
- Reporting: Corporate Executive Officer
- Grade: AF01/AF03
- Leading, orchestrating and harmonizing different site departments and functions to realize both local and export production manner meeting all timelines with strict adherence to the prevailing/governing policies, procedures and processes
A. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership, strategic direction, and tactical oversight to the facility, which includes all production operations and the related support functions directly or indirectly (Engineering, Quality, EHS, Supply Chain/ Warehousing, Procurement, Technical Services, etc)
- Develop and execute operating plans that lead to the achievement of the site and product goals
- Provide direction and leadership for all site operations including but not limited to Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Supply Chain, Engineering Service, EHS, etc
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholders, including but not limited to other areas within the company’s supply network, external suppliers, local community and political entities, colleagues, and legal organizations
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers, regulators and other stakeholders
- Develop and maintain an effective organization through effective selection, training, leadership and management
- Support and foster operational excellence across all functions – including continuous improvement and lean manufacturing
- Ensure ethics and integrity through compliance / risk management
- Support and actively enable strategic acquisitions and/or partnerships as required. • Make effective financial and operational decisions to positively impact both short and long-term site goals
- Create, establish and maintain an environment that encourages teamwork, empowerment and commitment at the site
- Take an active leadership role representing the site in the greater commercial operations and the Company in the local community
- Coordinate between appropriate internal service departments and applicable external vendors to accomplish project essential tasks and deliverables
- Provide proactive guidance and management of project and leverage/share best practices whenever possible
- Prioritize and set expectations on activities / responsibilities with internal project business lead. This may include bringing them up to speed on capabilities/limitations so they can make informed decisions and manage client expectations
- Familiarization of and adherence to all processes, tools, and technology for those departments that directly support your as
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Level of Education:
- B.Sc. in Pharmacy is essential. Post graduate vis-a-vis qualifications is desired (e..g. cGMP, MBA, etc)
- Previous experience of leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing sites is mandated.
- Exposure and hands-on different roles at different manufacturing disciplines (e.g. Production, Quality, Engineering, EHS) is a definite plus
- At least 10 years directly related experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing, including at least five years’ experience leading a major manufacturing, quality operations or supply chain function in a manufacturing plant.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. English fluency essential
IT Literacy :
- Professional computer and MS-Office skills
C.Competencies and Behaviors:
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Professional ability to troubleshoot and resolve manufacturing problems in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Superior skills with regards to data analysis and business process analysis and design
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Fundamental understanding and application of project management principles and skills
- Strong aptitude towards usage of automated systems; technology focused
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
What we offer:
- With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground.
- We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
- We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life.
- Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
- You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature.
- You'll fit right in at Multicare for Pharmaceutical Industries where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
About this Company
Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age disability, or other characteristics protected by...
See all Careers and Jobs at Multicare