- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
CAREERS THAT CHANGES LIVES
Bring your talents to an industry leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions – we’re a market leader and growing every day. You can be proud to sell medical technologies that are rooted in our long history of mission-driven innovation. Our expanding portfolio delivers measurable clinical and economic value – and opens doors. You will be empowered to shape your own career. We support your growth with the training, mentorship, and guidance you need to own your future success. Together, we can transform healthcare.
Join us for a career in sales that changes lives.
- Liaison between the internal departments – BUs, Finance, Credit & Collection, EOC, Regulatory, SBU, etc.
- Liaison among the internal departments – BUs, Finance, Credit & Collection, Customer Service, Regulatory, etc.
- Receive the inventory report from local Customer Service (CS).
- Communicate orders to the CS, after validation of the various stakeholders: Finance, Regulatory Business Units (BUs), (products, prices, inco. &, payment terms, shipment instructions)
- Create and process Business Purchase Orders and scheduled shipment in the system
- Track orders and update “Order Tracking” spreadsheets
- Follow-up on order status with CS to ensure complete order allocation, processing, invoicing and shipment.
- Contact and exchange correspondences with the customers regarding orders (product, patient, term, invoice request, consignment, etc.),
- Prepare Error log to monitor process and resolve escalated issues with CS
- Attend calls with the BU on quarterly basis.
- Assist the BUs in the preparation & submission of Quotations and Tenders, and provide them with the necessary documents, brochures, certificates, and liaise with the different functions (Finance, Legal, regulatory, CS.
- Maintaining updated accurate customer databases (price lists, payment requests list, product)
- Liaise with BUs for the products materials listing and with regulatory for registrations listing (TUV, certificates), etc.
- Follow-up on and handling the product complaints within the guidelines
- Handle the Products returns for restock, and products replacement.
- Request credit notes for returned products.
- Work closely with regulatory to ensure compliance for the field actions of the recalled products and request credit notes
- Manage service and repairs logistics and related communication processes
- Maintain updated licenses expiry database
Standardization of Processes:
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve and enhance systems and processes to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
- Execute system control reports, and address all issues to ensure timely and accurate resolution.
- Spot trends across businesses; take action and make recommendations accordingly.
- Provide, when needed, process and tool enhancements or modifications and work with IT to enhance/redesign operating systems as needed.
- Maintain detailed customers database and documentation of all accounts to support the businesses workflow and reporting.
- Manage and consolidate customer’s orders/tenders, shipments.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
Medtronic is a global leader in medical technology, services, and solutions. We collaborate with others to take on healthcare's greatest challenges
See all Careers and Jobs at Medtronic