- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for reviewing all contractual discharge & demurrage terms, following up vessel status.
- Following up all periodic system updates including contract, pricing and data related to quantity loaded & discharge.
- Creation of Proforma Invoice, Invoice, Insurance & Bank cover letter to manage timely presentation of shipping documents to Bank for payment.
- Evaluate warehousing requirements and vessel arrival schedules to plan storage and transportation requirements.
- Reviewing all invoices for discharge, storage & transportation to manage service providers.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
Target is a recruitment and HR solutions consultation company located in Alexandria who has the unique honor to serve both job seekers and employers. We recruit several types of candidates in many multinational, international and local companies which are located in either...
See all Careers and Jobs at Target Recruitment & HR Solutions