- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- The Consultant facilitates the implementation and support of Oracle Financial to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Oracle E-Business suite Supply Chain (SCM) implementation/cycles
- Design, configuration and testing of core Oracle Financial modules (GL, AP, AR, FA, CE) is preferred
- Design, configuration and testing of Asset Management
- Design, configuration and testing of Consolidations
- Communicate with client for troubleshooting: investigates, analyses, and solves software problems and maps client business requirements, processes and objectives.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
e-finance provides state of the art Electronic Payment Solutions and Business Integration & Optimization services to the government and financial sectors in a secure environment according to the international security standards.
See all Careers and Jobs at e-finance
e-finance is the First and Largest...