- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About the Company
- Agarley is the region’s leader embarking the online vacation rentals Marketplace, for People to list, explore, and book unique accommodations – online – via mobile phones/tablets in a user-friendly interface.
- Agarley facilitates the renting process for property owners and managers to advertise their properties and manage bookings online effortlessly. Agarley provides an online platform for guest travelers to book their next vacation homes in a hassle-free manner.
- To help both locals and World Travelers, traveling the region, and truly enjoying the local experience during their trip. We’re committed to helping our Community; Guests to find the perfect rental and Hosts to make maximum returns on their properties, in a hassle free eco-system.
- As a Startup internet company, we seek a Customer Support & Tele-Sales Representative (Advisor).
- S/he will be responsible for handling incoming calls and interact with our customer through all social media channels, furthermore will be responsible for the sales campaigns over the phone.
- Also s/he will be assisting in cross functional tasks across different departments.
- In addition to exceptional discipline expertise and being highly detail-oriented, the successful candidate will demonstrate a natural disposition to hosting in his/her daily activities, a drive to play just as hard as s/he works, a passion for creativity, inspiration, and humor.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Agarley is the region’s leader embarking the online vacation rentals Marketplace, for People to list, explore, and book unique accommodations – online – via mobile phones/tablets in a user-friendly interface.
See all Careers and Jobs at Agarley
Agarley facilitates the renting process for property...