- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, Including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
- Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
- Generate the various document control reports as required
- Responsible for the Internal and External document management processes
- Perform a variety of tasks, including the establishment and implementation of Document Management procedures and Electronic Document management System (EDMS) for the company
- Conducts writing review of Project documents to ensure accuracy, good documentation practices and readability (clear & concise) in addition to review of document flow processes.
- Skills, Expertise and Contribution needed for this JOB:
- Able to develop and implement Document Management Procedures.
- Able to monitor and audit Document Management Procedure for all projects to ensure correctness of the ongoing procedures.
- Supervise and control the implementation of procedures related to archiving, retrieval and retention of projects’ documents.
- Work closely with discipline groups to ensure the achievement of maximum efficiency in document handling.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services