- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Objective of the position:
- Responsible for overseeing the collection efforts of accounts receivable balances.
- Assist the Collection Manager to develop monthly collection plan.
- Assist the Collection Manager to update the Best Practice, Function Cycle and enhance the performance
- The job does not require performing credit analysis on potential customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the Monthly Billings are sent to all customers on the billing date.
- Ensure that Customers pay before or on due date.
- Interact with the related Company’s department.
- Hiring, conducting training and managing members of the collection team
- Planning, evaluating, implementing and continuously improving all aspects of credit & collection functions and processes.
- Assisting in formulation of specific collection objectives and achievement of the same
- Ensuring professional relationships are established and maintained with Customers.
- Direct interaction with selected clients to resolve receivables delinquencies
- Negotiating re-payment plans for the default cardholders if required.
- Prepares the necessary Credit or Debit Memos to rectify customer ledger.
- Addressing ongoing customer complaints concerning billing or service rendered and works on complaints of service failures with designated departments.
About this Company
Premium Card for Credit Services S.A.E. established an interest-free credit card, with a payment plan over 10 months
See all Careers and Jobs at Premium Card