- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Contract / Project
About the Job
The purpose of this position is to provide the highest levels of professional in data quality checking in order to ensure customer experience is maximized for all Infas ME clients/services.
- The role holder responsible to re-validate and check all the data in maximum accuracy and privacy.
- Maintain the daily productivity and quality scores in order to meet customer experience and KPI goals.
- Maintain the highest quality rates in indexing
- Collect and Monitor the daily quality reports
- Weekly report for all the operation quality
- Taking corrective actions with the coordination with the QA Team
- Make sure of delivering the new updates and make sure it’s fully understood by the agents.
- Address any repeated issues affecting the operation’s quality.
- Frequently audit on all the QC team
- Ensure maintaining the highest quality levels
- Ensure effective, efficient and smooth day to day operations.
- Ensure the team’s adherence to company’s policies and procedures.
- Communicate effectively with other departments in order to provide the required service standards.
About this Company
infas ME – Member of Win Group, is an IT Dubai-based company founded in 1997. The company offers a wide range of ECM solutions and Document Management Services based on leading technology providers. For more than 15 years, the company has successfully implemented enormous...
See all Careers and Jobs at infasme.com