- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting report.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Analyze and review budgets and expenditures for local, state, federal, and private funding, contracts, and grants.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
- Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company's automated financial systems.
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Since its debut, Sumerge has been providing enterprise-level web-based and desktop software solutions to its clients, giving them the paramount benefits of information technology that added a comprehensive value to their businesses. Sumerge provides the most comprehensive and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sumerge