- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
8,200 to 11,800 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
As a senior software tester you are expected to be detail oriented and organized while handling the below responsibilities:
- Play a major role to improve quality, functionality, reliability, and usability of software products
- Design, develop, and execute comprehensive test plan with systematic QA methodology.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers with sufficient details to reproduce the bugs.
- Document test procedures to ensure reliability, and compliance with standards.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program functions, output, on-line screen, or content.
- Investigate customer problems referred by technical support.
- Generate formal acceptance test procedures for customer delivery based upon requirements.
- Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine breakdown source.
- Collaborate with field staff, or customers to evaluate, or diagnose problems, and recommend possible solutions.
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
Teamwork and Interpersonal Skills.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
Association of Management and Information Technology (AMIT) is an international growing organization with presence in Egypt since 2011. Specialized in Computer Science, IT and Engineering related sciences, AMIT became an integration of experienced and skilled staff who aims to...
See all Careers and Jobs at AMIT