- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 5,500 EGP per month, Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
As a personal assistant you are expected to be dynamic, supportive and able to:
- Responds to routine telephone requests which have standard answers; refers calls and visitors to appropriate staff.
- Controls mail and assures timely staff response.
- maintains supervisor's calendar, makes appointments, and arranges for meeting rooms.
- Reviews materials prepared for supervisor's approval for typographical accuracy and proper format.
- Maintains recurring internal reports, such as: time and leave records, office equipment listings, correspondence controls, training plans, etc.
- Requisitions supplies, printing, maintenance, or other services.
- Types, takes and transcribes dictation, and establishes and maintains office files.
- Screens telephone calls, visitors, and incoming correspondence; personally responds to requests for information concerning office procedures; determines which requests should be handled by the supervisor, appropriate staff member, or other offices.
- May prepare and sign routine, non-technical correspondence in own or supervisor's name.
- Schedules tentative appointments without prior clearance.
- Makes arrangements for conferences and meetings and assembles established background materials, as directed.
- May attend meetings and record and report on the proceedings.
- Reviews outgoing materials and correspondence for internal consistency and conformance with supervisor's procedures; assures that proper clearances have been obtained, when needed.
- Collects information from the files or staff for routine inquires on office program(s) or periodic reports.
- Refers non-routine requests to supervisor or staff.
- Explains to subordinate staff supervisor's requirements concerning office procedures.
- Coordinates personnel and administrative forms for the office and forwards for processing.
- Prepares special or one-time reports, summaries, or replies to inquires, selecting relevant information from a variety of sources such as reports, documents, correspondence, other offices, etc., under general direction.
- Summarizes the content of incoming materials, specially gathered information, or meetings to assist executive; coordinates the new information with background office sources; draws attention to important parts or conflicts.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Services - Other Information Technology Services Public Relations and Communications
About this Company
Association of Management and Information Technology (AMIT) is an international growing organization with presence in Egypt since 2011. Specialized in Computer Science, IT and Engineering related sciences, AMIT became an integration of experienced and skilled staff who aims to...
See all Careers and Jobs at AMIT