- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Shift Based
2,500 to 3,500 EGP per month, Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
As an IT coordinator you are expected to be dynamic,proactive and able to:
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.).
- Organize and schedule upgrades without deterring others from completing their work.
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance.
- Check computer hardware to ensure functionality.
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
- Provide orientation and guidance to users.
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems.
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Hardware Computer Networking Information Technology Services
About this Company
Association of Management and Information Technology (AMIT) is an international growing organization with presence in Egypt since 2011. Specialized in Computer Science, IT and Engineering related sciences, AMIT became an integration of experienced and skilled staff who aims to...
See all Careers and Jobs at AMIT