- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
8,500 to 11,500 EGP per month, Profit Share
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
As a marketing manager you are expected to be dynamic, proactive and empowered to:
- Develop the AMIT, brand marketing strategy and implementation plan in line with growth objectives for the company.
- Ensure brand awareness and position in market is maintained through effective marketing campaigns, and participation in trade and community events.
- Establish systems for marketing measurement and provide monthly reports to Senior Management team.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Analyze and control expenditures of division.
- Identify and establish relationships with key decision makers to secure new business opportunities and generate revenue.
- Maintains marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Evaluates market research and adjust strategy to meet changing market needs and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
About this Company
Association of Management and Information Technology (AMIT) is an international growing organization with presence in Egypt since 2011. Specialized in Computer Science, IT and Engineering related sciences, AMIT became an integration of experienced and skilled staff who aims to...
See all Careers and Jobs at AMIT