- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The QA Manager is responsible for developing the Quality measurements and standards, ensuring proper implementation along the work processes to achieve process governance and adequate KPIs achievement. Plan, organize, lead and motivate different company team members towards achieving the department business objectives.
- Assists concerned department by identifying the quality findings, analyze the root cause and recommend the appropriate time lined action plans.
- Implements, monitors and audits ISO 9001
- Conducts regular audits both planned and random to make sure process is in place and follows up on action plans resulting from other audits as well.
- Represents QA on project teams at a different level throughout the lifecycle of projects.
- Develops the appropriate quality measurements and standards relative to all work processes. When required, update the quality measurements and standards to match any changes or upgrades in the relative activities.
- Tracks, monitors and ensures that all Quality Standards are implemented in all areas of the appropriate activities.
- Conducts Quality Control and Assurance and ensure that out-of-line situations are properly and promptly handled with appropriate corrective actions.
- Ensures different departments have department manuals, Standard Operating Procedures and workflows in place along with any needed scope of work.
- Submits regular reports to management to review the work progress and to sensitize management on any foreseen problem and provide recommended action to avoid occurrence.
- Provides needed coaching training and development within the scope of quality and process improvement.
- Ensures subordinates (if applicable) have set objectives, KPIs and are properly monitored also providing coaching and feedback as needed.
- Maintains continuous two ways communications with subordinates.
About this Company
Cequens is a leading universal communications enabler that empowers enterprises and OTTs with carrier-grade, continuously evolving, and global Messaging, Video, and Voice products.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cequens