- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,500 to 8,500 EGP per month, Commission
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
As sales manager you are expected to be dynamic, proactive and empowered to:
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Identify and establish relationships with key decision makers to secure new business opportunities and generate revenue.
- Maintains sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Develop and manage sales operating budgets.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Evaluates market research and adjust sales strategy to meet changing market needs and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Conducting performance evaluations to develop and control sales programs.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Analyze and control expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
Association of Management and Information Technology (AMIT) is an international growing organization with presence in Egypt since 2011. Specialized in Computer Science, IT and Engineering related sciences, AMIT became an integration of experienced and skilled staff who aims to...
See all Careers and Jobs at AMIT