- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, High Commission on Contract and Sales
About the Job
- Vapulus mobile payments have an excellent opportunity for a Professional Direct Account Manager within Vapulus Sales in the Egyptian market.
- This role is comprised of selling as well as market development in the mobile payments, mPOS, and in-App.
- The Account Manager will be responsible for establishing and maintaining business relationships with key decision makers within the major interest industries with the intent to expand Vapulus market share.
- A strong understanding of the mobile payments landscape and Additional critical tasks will be to provide a forecast for existing business and drive internal activities with the intent of providing better customer satisfaction and increasing sales.
- The Professional Direct Account Manager will interface directly with the large accounts as well as internal marketing, engineering team and senior management in order to meet the goals and objectives.
- Responsible for soliciting and facilitating electronic commerce between businesses.
- Markets products to other businesses that have demonstrated a need for the products or services in the electronic payments industry.
- Recognize and reach out to clients in businesses.
- Pitch products and services.
- Develop presentations.
- Create and assess a business marketing strategy.
- Follow through with the customer and ensure satisfaction.
- Oversee and communicate product development.
- Create collateral to distribute during presentations.
- Advise businesses on local, national, and international trends.
- Develop sales quota targets.
- Anticipate and forecast and achieve revenues.
- Develop relationships with vendors.
- Demonstrate company products and solutions.
- Satisfy technical needs during the sales cycle.
- Articulate competitive positioning.
- Offer free or reduced trial periods and de-concentrate the products.
- Record customer interactions in lead tracking and customer issue tracking systems.
- Follow up with leads aggressively.
- Solicit feedback on products and services.
- Ability to work with and develop strong channel partners is critical.
- Ability to position Sony solutions against competitive challenges is expected.
- Bachelor's degree
- Five years related business-to-business sales experience
- Five years business acquisition sales experience
- Three years leadership, supervisory or management experience
- Five years experience working with the same organization's products, services, and applications
- At Vapulus, we're more than just talk, We've changed the way people pay, how they live and how they connect financially on the go.
- Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives.
About this Company
Vapulus provides complete payment solutions, that allows customers make online payments all over the world enjoying high security, paying online, shopping, or sending money to your beloved ones.
See all Careers and Jobs at Vapulus
Vapulus gives you control over your money. You can spend, send, and...