- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Develops/Maintains profitable supply chain plan for existing and new product introduction by coordinating requirements across various functional areas to include sourcing, procurement, materials, and inventory functions.
- Accountability for adherence to supply chain and cost reduction targets, overseeing demand planning activities; monitoring progress, increase global supply dependability and flexibility, reviewing schedule and resolving cross departmental problems.
- Establish key programs or projects that target specific improvement opportunities to reduce costs and lead times, resolve quality issues, or increase supply dependability and flexibility. Ensure achievement of planned results.
- Lead sourcing, procurement, and materials teams to achieve optimal levels of performance by way of open communication, involvement, empowerment and accountability.
- Lead, manage and oversee sourcing and procurement initiatives related to New Product Development to support successful product market introductions.
- Ensure sourcing, procurement and materials activities, policies, processes and procedures are focused on the highest standards of quality, continual improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Lead and development and implementation of appropriate initiatives for varied product lines. Ex. LEAN mfg, demand-pull, continuous flow.
- Ensure, manage and oversee the establishment of a reliable global supplier base through the implementation of strong partnering relationships and strategic sourcing alliances.
- Lead, manage and oversee negotiations and the establishment of applicable supply agreements, contracts and purchase order terms and conditions.
- Ensure and maintain the integrity of processes in place for supplier communications, analysis and selection, procurement and outsourcing activities and sourcing strategies for commodity categories.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Responsible to develop a high performance teams including interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
10 to 15 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming Dairy FMCG