- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 6,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- The Systems Analyst is responsible to fully support the Visa Net Distributed Batch Operations in a multi-data center environment.
- This includes extensive research, troubleshooting and problem resolution with an emphasis on follow through via creation of process, procedure and escalation/communication to internal groups as necessary. In addition you should be aware, involved, and able to action, schedule, and draft changes to this environment as necessary to mitigate the impact and limited outage to Visa's Core Systems and Applications when working with Application teams.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Settlement processing to multiple payment processors worldwide in a 24x7, high volume, mission critical environment.
- Ensure all jobs complete within the SLA and OLA timescales.
- Provide support across multiple applications, on VisaNet.
- Handle job Abends through INCident Management, root cause analysis through Problem Management and assist in Change Management for a permanent fix.
- Work collaboratively with Service Desk, Customer Support, Scheduling, Coverage, Application, Development and Engineering teams and third party vendors/partners to resolve complex issues
- Preparation and maintenance of internal documentation and fix logs
- Mentor junior staff to include job training
- Support initiatives to enhance tool functionality with the tools, and engineering support teams
- Operations environment requiring shift work, 12-hour day shifts, required to work weekends, holidays, or nights as requested or scheduled.
Key Performance Indicator
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Perform Incident, Change and Problem Management according to documented guidelines.
- Be able to respond / action escalation utilizing our knowledge base in Incident tickets, websites, and documented process/procedures.
- Ensure all issue tracked, resolved to maintain and make improvements to ensure no SLA's are missed or extended outages occurs.
- Strong ability to apply efficient decision-making, problem-solving and technical skills.
Skill Set Competence / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/Information Systems, Engineering or 6+ years education discipline or equivalent
- Experience on the job training in a similar environment
- 3+ years of Windows and UNIX experience
- 2 to 3 years of database experience and SQL skills
- Experience with file transfer protocols such as FTP, SFTP, Connect:Direct
- Knowledge on CA-ESP(scheduling package), Netcool Alerting Tool, ServiceNow Ticketing Tool
- Understanding in Incident, Problem and Change management per the ITIL process.
- 5+ years of payment processing experience or equivalent, e.g. finance industry
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently and to also work effectively as part of a team
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills; e.g., root cause analysis
- Experience working directly with customer support to solve technical problems
- Must have a strong commitment to execution, follow through and timely communication
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers
- Exceptional organization skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent Team Player
- Strong reporting and documentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 4 - 5 years of education or equivalent on the job training in a similar environment
- Shift work, 12 hours shifts, Days or Nights, as the operations need requires.
- Required to work OT as requested.
- This is an operational department therefore; you will be required to work weekends and over the holiday periods as requested or scheduled.
About this Company
The iHub is a non-for-profit entity that aims at increasing the hands-on experience and boosting innovation within students. The iHub exists at Ain Shams, Cairo, Alexandria and Minia Universities The iHub partners with many industry companies and startups in providing...
See all Careers and Jobs at iHub